For over 125 years, JBJS has been the answer for orthopaedic surgeons who want the best peer-reviewed scientific content available. Now, JBJS has made getting to targeted content faster, with a more robust search engine to deliver the research you want. JBJS proudly introduces the completely redesigned and reengineered JBJS.org.
The new JBJS.org offers:
- Subspecialty content pages with articles, videos, education, etc.
- Powerful new type-ahead search across all JBJS content.
- Media channel to browse by video, podcasts, and webinars.
- Clinical Summaries offer concise synopses of the latest science for common orthopaedic conditions.
Added features include:
- Journal archives
- Educational webinars
- Monthly Podcasts and Image Quizzes
- CME Activities
- OrthoBuzz blog